Ankara Bar Association, Turkey (2002)
- Turkish Bar Associations Union (2002)
- Columbia University Alumni Association (2016)
- Columbia Law School, New York, LL.M. (2016)
- Ankara University, Faculty of Law, Ph.D. (2011)
- Ankara University, Faculty of Law, LL.M. (2005)
- Ankara University, Faculty of Law, LL.B. (2001)
Dr. Cem Çağatay Orak specializes mainly in energy, mining, infrastructure, construction, healthcare, defense industry and arbitration matters. He has extensive experience with public-private partnerships, multi-party civil and administrative law contracts, permitting, environmental law and M&A transactions in the highly regulated sectors. He has advised sponsors and lenders in the financing of a number of major projects.. Dr. Cem Çağatay Orak also focuses on dispute resolution and arbitration. He has represented Turkish and foreign clients in various complex disputes before courts and arbitral tribunals.
Dr. Cem Çağatay Orak is the author of several professional and scholarly writings with respect to the energy law, construction and engineering law, domestic and international arbitration. He lectures at universities and institutions on these fields of law. He also passed the July 2016 New York Bar exam.